LabCentrix is looking for self-starting, motivated, and innovative thinkers to join our team!
Build your career at LabCentrix℠, and you will have an opportunity to help our customers realize true business value through automation and laboratory informatics.
LabCentrix℠ prides itself on providing the most talented, dedicated resources to collaborate with its customers. We are constantly looking for individuals who have seasoned skills, a team player work style and original ideas.
We are interested in candidates that offer the following skills:
- Team players who act proactively and demonstrate a passion for customer satisfaction
- Practical laboratory and industry experience
- Deep knowledge of leading off-the-shelf LIMS solutions
- Project management expertise
If you are interested in joining the LabCentrix team, please e-mail your resume in Microsoft® Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LabCentrix℠ is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Programmer Analysts are responsible for successfully delivering high-quality software solutions to the stemTrak customer base. Responsibilities include development, implementation, and support, validation, training and testing for healthcare automation software solutions. Programmer Analysts are expected to continuously develop technical and leadership skills of an increasingly complex nature. Programmer Analysts are expected to foster and maintain successful relationships with stemTrak customers and internal team members.
- Software Solution implementation and general consultancy
- Support Requirements gathering activities
- Solution deployment
- Configuration and Customization of laboratory automation tools and applications
- Software quality assurance testing
- Technical writing
- Generate Validation documentation as required in regulated environments
- Convey complex technical solutions properly to the targeted audience
- Instrument integration services
- Solution support
- Delivery of training courses
- Successful relationships with stemTrak customers and internal resources
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Customer focused.
- Self-starter, result oriented, proactive.
- Creative thinker dedicated to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Current knowledge of computer programming languages and technologies such as Microsoft .NET, Java, and Adobe Flash/Flex Builder
- Knowledge of computer regulatory compliance and computer systems validation.
- Current knowledge of computer and communications technology, concepts and operation.
- Ability to produce high quality program code to specification.
- Ability to summarize code so that others can understand its purpose and function.
- Understanding of Relational Databases and their application to laboratory automation
- Robust knowledge of general laboratory concepts, automation and instrument systems.